Data has become vital in today’s digital age. Almost every aspect of a business relies on data to make better decisions, drive business growth, and improve customer experience. But, how can organizations gain actionable insights from their data? Now, here is where Power BI comes into the picture.
What is Power BI?
Power BI is a comprehensive Business Intelligence tool that turns your indistinct data into coherent, visually immersive, and interactive insights. It lets you easily connect to your data sources, visualize and discover what’s important, and share that with anyone you want.
Benefits of Power BI
- Power BI comes with rich personalized informative dashboards that can be customized as per your requirement
- Data visualization helps obtain complete details of your company, making it easier for the management to make improved decisions
- Seamless integration of existing applications reduces your efforts in making any primary changes to your existing infrastructure
- It possesses interactive UI/UX features that make data visually appealing. Additionally, the easy drag and drop feature allows copying all formatting across similar visualizations
- Power BI allows gathering, analyzing, publishing, and sharing Excel data.
Use Cases of Power BI
Here are a few areas of the use-case where the Power BI dashboard and reports can make a difference in checking the data,
1. Resource Management
If you’re searching for a company with multiple branches all around the globe, then a custom BI dashboard can help you check the data of that particular company along with making better decisions through the strong visualization capabilities of Power BI
2. Financial Reports
Whatever business you are in, the ultimate goal is to generate revenue and see profits for your business. Power BI helps your enterprise in tracking the financial data and presents everything in a transparent way. This would help the management to understand the financial structure of the company in terms of revenue generation and decide accordingly
3. Sales Reports
This is one of the best ways to monitor the growth of the business. These reports help employees and business personnel to grab opportunities to make everyone understand how sales and marketing are impacting the business flow.
4. Collecting Reports
For effective business, there needs to be great customer management. Power BI helps collect every detail of your business by analyzing the claims, patterns, and risk factors that are affecting the business. Everything can be optimized and displayed, thus it helps enterprises look at the data and take the necessary steps
Empowering organizations to be Digital-ready
Data has become a significant way for organizations to meet the needs of their customers with efficiency and competitiveness. You can improve the standards of your enterprise by using the Power BI tool and its integration with ERP software. Using Power BI and ERP solutions, you can choose a suitable process that would improve your organization’s productivity, reliability, and flexibility.